LOS ANGELES, CA / ACCESSWIRE / May 26, 2019 / Compare-autoinsurance.org has launched a new blog post that explains how drivers can recognize they are driving a classic or vintage car and how to purchase the proper car insurance for them
For more info and free quotes, visit https://compare-autoinsurance.org/how-to-insure-classic-and-vintage-cars/.
Classic cars are considered investments and their value goes up with each year that passes. To protect their investments, classic car owners must acquire the right car insurance coverage from either the big insurance companies or from the smaller specialized insurers.
Before purchasing car insurance, classic car owners should consider the following:
- Determine if they actually own a classic car. The definition of a classic or vintage car varies from state to state, and from one insurer to another, but in general, a classic car is a vehicle that is 19-24 years old, restored, in good working condition, and has a value that is greater than the average value of the cars made by same make and model year
- Acknowledge the restrictions. Classic cars are not daily riders. Policyholders should know that insurers will impose limits on how their classic cars are used. Usually, insurers will limit the use of a classic car to certain events, like rallies, parades, car shows, weddings, and other similar events. Some insurers can also impose mileage limits.
- Determine the actual value of the vehicle. Before signing a classic car policy, the policyholder and the insurer most agree on the agreed value of the classic car. For that, the services of a professional appraisal are required.
- Discounts. Popular discounts among classic car collectors include multi-car policy discount, clean driving record discount, and anti-theft devices discount
- Special options. Some insurers will offer special options carefully thought for classic car owners. Options like roadside assistance, no attendance required, spare parts coverage.
'Classic and vintage cars are valuable investments, so it's important to find the proper insurance,' said Russell Rabichev, Marketing Director of Internet Marketing Company.
Compare-autoinsurance.org is an online provider of life, home, health, and auto insurance quotes. This website is unique because it does not simply stick to one kind of insurance provider, but brings the clients the best deals from many different online insurance carriers. In this way, clients have access to offers from multiple carriers all in one place: this website. On this site, customers have access to quotes for insurance plans from various agencies, such as local or nationwide agencies, brand names insurance companies, etc.
For additional info, money-saving tips and free car insurance quotes, visit https://compare-autoinsurance.org
SOURCE: Internet Marketing Company
View source version on accesswire.com: